Friday, May 27, 2016

What I Love 3-Step Floral Thank You

I just love this "What I Love" stamp set from Stampin' Up! I made a set of thank you notes out of some old card bases that were slick and a bright pearlescent red!


(click on photos to view larger images)


The 3-step stamping was fun to do, and it gives the look that the flowers were hand-colored and shaded.... but so much easier! I inked around the edges of both the front and inside panels in desert sand before attaching them to the card base.


I stamped-off (2nd generation stamping) before stamping the image inside... but I should have done it one more time to get the image even lighter. The rest is just left blank to write a personal note.

Such a super easy card to make. I think this stamp will be a fave for a long time!


Supplies:
Stamp Set - Stampin' Up! What I Love
Ink - CTMH Cranberry, Olive, Desert Sand
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy
Scor-Tape


Thanks for looking. Stop by again :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...