Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Anniversary Hearts


(click on photos to view larger image)


I wanted a lot of hearts for this anniversary card, so I started with embossing  the white front panel with a tiny hearts embossing folder. Then I matted an extra piece and added it on top. 



I used a heart punch to make the patterned hearts from CTMH Bella paper (retired)... and added a little bling to each one.

Now you just get a peek of the inside here:


But here's what the inside looks like.... I repeated the matted strip piece and added overlaying hearts. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's One Big Happy set... the "happy" is from a die in the set and the "anniversary" is stamped.



Here's a closeup of the inside hearts:



I punched out 2 more hearts from white cardstock and layered them under the top heart to give it a little more dimension.

I really love how it turned out and it was very easy to do.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...