Saturday, August 19, 2017

Easy Sympathy Card



Another fast and easy sympathy card for another member of the same family as the cards I posted a couple days ago (see here). I used a pre-printed card front in a paper pack from Heartfelt Creations. I would have liked to stamp "with sympathy" inside the circle in the bright light area, but didn't have anything small enough to fit the space.

(click on photos to view larger images)




Now here's a look inside:



Cards like these are good when you're in a pinch..... now I really need to work on my stash!


Have a great day! :)






3 comments:

Carol L said...

This is just beautiful, and I was drawn to your card as purple and green is my favorite color combo! The design here is just beautiful, and those paper cakes you make are unbelievable! Gorgeous!

Paula said...

Thank you Carol... purple and green are my favorite color combo, too! And how sweet you are to mention my paper cakes... I'm glad you like them. They are definitely a labor of love. :)

The Hoosier Stamper said...

Thanks Paula. I might have to try the rectangle boxes. I'll at least ask at the post office, they should know. I love this card, my colors. Beautiful job!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...